- Tompkins Square Park Community Cleanup 11 AM SAT OCT 10
Meet at the Field House (9th St btwn Ave A & B). We’ll be there for a few hours, join when you can! Weed, prune, clean up litter. Please bring your own masks & gloves; tools & refreshments will be provided.
- LUNGS Harvest Arts Festival SAT & SUN OCT 3 & 4 in the gardens
Enjoy art, performances and happenings in the community gardens this weekend!
Schedule of Events
- Reel Ecologies Film Festival FRI to SUN OCT 2 – 4 in the gardens
From MoRUS & Green Map, to benefit Sixth Street Community Center’s food distribution program: RSVP or purchase tix!
RSVP or purchase tix this year, to help keep everyone safe!
- Green Map Climate Week Tour 6 PM FRI SEP 25
Outdoor and indoor exhibition tour at MoRUS 155 Avenue C!
- Open by Flint Collective through SUN SEP 20
Take a night walk of the neighborhood with a series of temporary light installations occupying a selection of East Village storefronts. Open to discover in one’s own time, order and (socially distanced) space.
- Manhattan Chamber webinar 12 PM THU JUL 9
Weekly Manhattan Chamber of Commerce webinar: Small business money management in times of crisis
- NYC Phase 3 Reopening starts Monday, July 6!
Indoor dining is not yet permitted in NYC.
Outdoor dining is permitted on sidewalks and in parking lanes. Seating cannot exceed business frontage and is not allowed in bike lanes, bus stops, crosswalks, etc. See diagrams and a list of restrictions, along with very important additional information in FAQs.
Retail and licensed hair care providers are ... Read More
- Storefront Photography Workshop Premiere 6 PM THU JUN 25!
Join James & Karla Murray for the YouTube Premiere of their Storefront Photography / Oral History Workshop with LiveChat! Subscribe to their channel for profiles of your neighborhood favorites!
- NYC Phase 2 Reopening starts Monday, June 22!
Outdoor dining is permitted on sidewalks and in parking lanes. Seating cannot exceed business frontage and is not allowed in bike lanes, bus stops, crosswalks, etc. See diagrams and a full list of restrictions here.
Retail and licensed hair care providers are permitted to open under industry-specific guidelines. Other personal care services: tattoo or piercing ... Read More
- Manhattan Chamber webinar 2 PM TUE MAY 19
Weekly Manhattan Chamber of Commerce webinar: Preparing Your Required COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan for Business Reopening in New York State